Friday, November 20, 2009

New Rules...

Today my student made a new rule that the others are not permitted on the couch, at least for the time being. Seems that they have gotten a bit out of hand and are running quite amuk and she needs to reel them in, so to speak. The new rules, naturally don't apply to Sensei who shall, of course, continue to sleep and sit wherever I choose. Frankly, I am not too interested in being on the couch or on their laps, so even if they attempted to "ban" me, it wouldn't affect me much.

Actually, I think that the new rules are a good idea. She really should have been working on this long ago. It's not that they are bad, it's just that they cannot bear to be away from her and when she is sitting on the couch they are all over.....like parasites actually. They really ought to be able to stand on their own four feet and get ahold of themselves. Their adoration is a bit pathetic actually.

My student has also decided to separate them and rotate so that they are not all running wildly loose together. Once again, this rule does not apply Sensei who shall continue to be where and with whomever I choose.

I hope that this new arrangement helps. It will certainly make things more relaxing for everyone, including, most importantly, Sensei.