Friday, November 13, 2009

Entertainment

As you know, my greatest form of entertainment is leisure. I greatly enjoy comfortably lounging around, however, I also draw pleasure in other more mobile activities.

In jest, I refer to Sonic as a fool. In truth, I am fond of the little guy. Sensei understands that playing and acting foolish once in a while is a good thing. I do believe, however, that these things are best done at home with the ones you know and trust.

I play regularly, daily actually with Sonic. I enjoy chasing and wrestling with him. There are times when he wants to play but a simple "look" will tell him, "not now, perhaps later" and he politely backs off and harrasses someone else. Other times I allow him to climb on my back, pull on my ears, and roll and chase around with him. When I am done, or tire out, I let him know and he simply runs off to find another victim.

You may be surprised to hear that Sensei play like this. That it is not dignified behave this way, but I believe just the opposite. To play is to stay young, to have fun and enjoy laugh. We should all enjoy a little foolish play each day....