Friday, September 11, 2009

Packing...

It appears as though my students are taking some sort of holiday. They were up early, rustling around and packing bags.

No bags are being prepared for Sensei.

I believe that they are going camping which sounds dreadful actually... walking around on dirt and dust which is hideous for my coat not to mention my allergies, the heat, plus the abominable car ride....

While I don't appreciate being left out of enjoyable trips, I will quite enjoy the company of my caretaker Michelle who absolutely adores Sensei. If I understand correctly she will be coming by herself and not bringing her foolish young pug along with her, who can be quite exhausting at times. This will ensure more time for her to tend to Sensei. I overheard discussion of Sonic going along with them which will keep him out of my hair for the weekend as well... Yes, this may end up being a quite enjoyable weekend for Sensei after all...