Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rain Rain Come Again Today

Apparently, it will rain today.  I hope this is true.  Sensei loves the rain.  It is much more desirable than the warm weather which I despise.  I adore rainy days requiring me to stay inside all day making only brief visits outside.  When it's raining outside it is more likely to be cold, which will be mean we will have a fire and all stay inside together.  We have not had enough rain this year in my estimation.  Much more rain would be very welcome.  I am further pleased it's raining today as it has forced my student to cancel the dreaded photo session she was planning to drag me to today.  Ha!  We shall NOT be going out to take pictures today!  The only downside to the rain is that it means that all the others will be inside with me all day today as well.  I quite prefer when they spend more time outside while Sensei spends his time lounging inside.