Sunday, January 17, 2010

Photo Shoots

My student has been speaking about taking Sensei on a photo shoot in the near future.  It seems one of her clients has offered to photograph Sensei and possibly Chico, one of the others.  I am quite dreading this event. 

First, I absolutely detest car rides.  I cannot imagine spending the morning driving to some distant location for this "shoot".  Surely, I appear quite as striking regardless of the background so I can't see any reason for all this fuss about the location.  Second, I abhor being pressured into posing for photographs.  I wish not to be portrayed in an unrealistic light.  I loathe posed pictures of animals and I will not agree to be photographed in this way.  They must allow Sensei to be photographed naturally and comfortably.  If they are willing to do this, I may allow a few candid shots.  Perhaps the only positive thing is that another photo session will mean that she will have even more photographs of Sensei hanging around our home, which I quite like. 

Thankfully, the photo shoot was planned for today but cancelled due to the rain.  Ah, how I love Mother Nature......