Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring; The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The Good
The lovely flowers. Sensei's favorite part about Spring is the colorful, cheerful, wondrous flowers. Soon my students will go flower shopping and will refill all the pots and containers with flowers and plants!

And, the weather! Welcome back to the sunshine! Warm sun, but still crisp and cool out. That is indeed the good.

The Bad
The unpredictable weather. Sensei prefers to plan his days ahead and I dread not knowing whether tomorrow will bring sun or rain. I like cool, I do not fancy wet. Definitely, the bad.

The Ugly
The dreaded allergies, just as they always do have come roaring back for Spring. My student is feeding me not one, but two pink pills a day to help control my hay fever. I quite like that they are delivered in delicious sausage slices, but even those don't make the allergies worth it. Undeniably, the ugly.

So say Sensei