Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Bed

This morning Sensei was quite lonely, whining and pitifully looking for some one on one attention. My student was in bed but heard me and came to see if I was okay. Then, much to my surprise, she picked me up and carried me to bed with her! For reasons I do not know, they do not take me into bed with them. They take others, but not Sensei. It could be that they do not feel that they are worthy of sleeping beside me. Or, it could be that they are afraid I shall create rules with the others concerning the bed, either way, I have not yet been invited.....until this morning. It was quite nice! It was still dark and everyone was asleep. They have many soft covers on the bed for Sensei to roll around in. I rolled and rubbed and snuggled into them. Unfortunately, I sneezed on them quite a bit as well. It was a nice morning indeed.