Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sunday...kayaking, television, gathering

Apparently, my student has taken to kayaking with Sonic. I cannot think of a more revolting way to spend an afternoon. A bath is dreadful enough, but the thought of being completely surrounded by water is unthinkable.

From what I understand, Sonic quite liked it. He didn't mind wading in the water on the beach. He actually enjoyed riding between her legs in the kayak. Personally, I would not have even pretended to enjoy it. The little fool even went swimming with her.

Sensei is thankful that she has Sonic to torture with such activities. I quite enjoyed my own Sunday, lounging around on the floor while my other student watched television. Then, I hosted yet another Pekingese gathering. There were even more Pekingese there than last time. Even Lovely, who I quite liked while she was here made an appearance. Then, home to lounge around some more.

Ahhh....lounging, television, lounging, gathering, lounging.....Sundays.....quite nice....